Terms & Conditions
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use of hotelsavings.com (herein “We”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you(the "User" or the "End User") do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Making a Hotel Booking This website is intended only as an invitation to treat, and is not an offer by us. Any booking made by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you which we may, at our choice, accept. No contract shall exist until full payment is received and the booking is confirmed to you. All rooms and prices on the website are subject to availability.
3. Use of Site
3.1 You may only use the website to make legitimate enquiries or bookings.
3.2 You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent bookings or any booking in anticipation of demand. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such a booking has been made we shall be entitled to cancel the booking and inform the relevant authorities.
3.4 If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your booking.
4. Vouchers / Booking Confirmation
4.1 You must present your booking confirmation details to the hotel upon arrival as they are proof of pre-payment.
4.2 It is your responsibility to check the confirmation and ensure that all of the details are correct. Accommodation will only be provided in accordance with the details in the confirmation. Where the details on the confirmation are not correct, you should contact us prior to travel at support [at] hotelsavngs.com
4.3 It is also your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information you input into the enquiry screen before you complete the booking. If you make a mistake, we will try to correct the booking details but provide no guarantee that this will be possible. The cost of the service requested may vary on amendment of the details and if so you will have to pay these in addition. A new confirmation email will be sent to you. If the new details do not suit you, you may cancel your booking in accordance with Section 5 of these Terms.
5. Prices and Payment
5.1 Payment for the services requested must be paid in full, by credit or debit card, on-line at the time of booking. We try to stipulate prices accurately and all inclusively, but the prices are subject to change. For example if there are any increases in sales tax or the like, then we reserve the right to pass these on.
5.2 Most Hotels will require a credit card as guarantee upon check in (please note some hotels will not permit a stay at their property without this.)
6. Quality of Accommodation The application of star ratings may vary in quality from country to country and should not be relied upon alone to indicate the quality of the accommodation. The type of rooms provided by a hotel (such as single, double,) may also vary from country to country. It is up to you to independently check that the type of the accommodation and services provided by each hotel meet your needs.
7. Accuracy of Information The hotel information and listings are compiled from information provided by the hotels. We publish such information in good faith, based on the information provided. We have taken reasonable care to ensure that the content of the website including all hotel information and listings are accurate and up-to-date. As such, we cannot be responsible for inaccuracies, errors, omissions or misleading information contained in the hotel listings or information.
8. Unavailability In the event of a confirmed booking becoming unavailable, we will endeavour to offer an alternative hotel at an equivalent standard and price in the same general location. We will also endeavour to contact you in advance and advise of this unavailability. However, where it is not possible to contact you in advance we shall endeavour to ensure that the relevant hotel looks after any change of accommodation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
9. Complaints If you fail to get satisfaction from the hotel please contact us at support [at] hotelsavings.com. However we cannot guarantee nor do we take responsibility for the standard of accommodation.
10.1 The terms and information contained on the website may change from time to time without notice and therefore each time you make a booking you should check the terms and any relevant information for yourself. Due to the open nature of this website and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from this website unless otherwise expressly set out on this website.
10.2 ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE HOWSOEVER ARISING.
10.3 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO LAW, BUT WITHOUT EXCLUDING ANYTHING THAT MAY NOT LAWFULLY BE EXCLUDED IN THE CASE OF CONSUMERS, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. Facilities Please note that the hotels booked by us for you are not exclusive to hotelsavings.com. We are not responsible for any limitation in facilities because of other hotel guests or their activities. hotelsavings.com does not take any responsibility for hotel content (including images, facility listings, maps and map locations etc) displayed on our website. Hotels may change facilities and property features without prior notice to hotelsavings.com and it is the customer’s responsibility to confirm required facilities prior to time of travel.
12. Star Ratings Star ratings are used to symbolise the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given hotel property. The criteria within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established by the relevant issuing body and are provided to you for information purposes only. They are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by hotelsavings.com
13. Age and Responsibility You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of thehotelsavings.com. If you use hotelsavings.com, you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use ofhotelsavings.com. If you use thehotelsavings.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You understand that you are responsible for all uses of the hotelsavings.comby you and those using your login information.
14.Taxes and Ancillary Fees A number of taxes, governmental fees, Tax Recovery Charges, and service fees may apply to your transactions on this site.
15. Indemnity You will indemnifyhotelsavings.com and its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, agents and contractors against any liability, losses, claims, demands, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, legal and other professional fees, arising out of any personal injury or property damage caused by any act or omission of the you or any of your guests or any breach by of the Agreement.
16. Hotel Transactions The amounts that are displayed as the nightly rate for hotel transactions consist of the amount that the relevant hotel has agreed to accept for the room as well as a Facilitation Fee that we retain to compensate us for facilitating your travel arrangements. Amounts displayed in the "Taxes & Service Fees" line for hotel transactions consist of the amount that we expect the relevant hotel to charge for any applicable taxes, governmental fees and other charges (a "Tax Recovery Charge") plus a non-refundable Processing Service Fee in the amount of $9.95, that we retain to compensate us for processing your travel reservation through our system. For those hotels located in certain jurisdictions, such as Atlanta, Baltimore and New York, the Tax Recovery Charge also includes taxes on our Facilitation Fees and/or our Processing Service Fees that we are required to collect and remit to those jurisdictions. Combining the Tax Recovery Charge with our Processing Service Fee enables us to maintain the opaque nature of the prepaidroom rate. Note that at the time your reservation is made, we can only estimate the amount that the relevant hotel will collect for applicable taxes, governmental fees and other charges; we will pay the full amount of those charges in any event. Also, remember that you may incur other charges during your stay that are not payable to hotelsavings.com and are not included in the quoted price, such as extra-person or extra-bed charges, resort fees, gratuities, hotel energy surcharges, parking fees, telephone/WIFI fees, room service, movies, mini-bar purchases, and incidental charges.
17. Submitted Content BY SUBMITTING CONTENT TO THIS WEB SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN THIS POLICY APPLY TO YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH ANY WEB SITE COMMUNITY AND THAT GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT SUBMIT CONTENT TO THIS WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS ANY COMMUNITY FEATURES ON THIS WEB SITE. The User is solely responsible for all Submitted Content that he/she uploads, posts, emails, transmits or otherwise makes available on or through the services. "Submitted Content" means User-Posted content or information of any type or medium, including but not limited to: letters, emails or other messages; other forms of communication through the Services; personal User information; reader reviews; blogs, data, notes and testimonials; images; audio or video files; and software. The User may Post only Submitted Content which he/she owns, have created or which he/she has clear permission to Post. The User acknowledges and agrees that hotelsavings.com does not endorse any Submitted Content and is not responsible or liable for any Submitted Content, even though it may be unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy-invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or may infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of another. By registering, accepting these Terms & Conditions, and uploading Submitted Content, the User represents and warrants to hotelsavings.com the following: (a) all of the information provided by the User to hotelsavings.com to enroll and participate in the Forums is correct and current; (c) the User holds and will continue to hold the necessary rights, including but not limited to all copyrights, trademark rights and rights of publicity in the Submitted Content to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights granted herein; (d) the User is the creator of the Submitted Content he/she uploads to this Site (or is specifically authorized to upload the Submitted Content by the copyright holder), and did not take any of its elements from a source such as another Web site, publication, recording, film, or video; (e) the User has made any required payments to guilds, performing rights societies, or to any other body or group representing authors, composers, musicians, artists, and other participants in the production of the Submitted Content, or other entities having legal or contractual rights of any kind to payments as a result of distribution or exhibition of the Submitted Content; and (f) the User has the legal right and authority to agree to, perform the acts required of the User, and to grant the rights and licenses described in this Terms & Conditions.
18. Marketing Policy While the information contained within this website is periodically updated, certain statements contained herein are based on the information that is currently available to us and on our assumptions and beliefs. For instance, we have limited rooms available to us at a given rate but we do not receive up to the minute real-time data regarding the actual availability of rooms and rates for a particular property. Thus, certain statements are based on the fact that if you do not complete your booking for the room you are currently viewing, there is a possibility that you may lose the opportunity to book the same room at a later time. As these statements are based on our beliefs and assumptions, including that we have limited bookings available, the actual numbers of rooms available, people viewing a room or recent bookings may be different from the actual numbers. By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree to the foregoing and to hold us harmless for any damages, whether actual or perceived, resulting from said statement.
19.Severability If at any time any one or more of the provisions hereof or any part thereof is or becomes invalid illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law the validity legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof shall not in any way be effected orimpaired thereby.
20.Force Majeure HotelSavings.com shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense caused because of any force majeure incident and in no circumstances shall hotelSavings.combe liable for any consequential loss or damage.
21. Governing Law Any claim relating to HotelSavings.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.